Saturday, March 14, 2009

Nouveau Cheap

This is a blog I've really been looking forward to posting!

Here's the backstory:

Most of you know that I used to have a really sweet job. I left just about a year ago to go work elsewhere (which also turned out to be a great job, and which I enjoy) and I had to leave a really wonderful position where I had been blessed to work with some amazingly talented and creative people. The good that came out of leaving (besides finding my present job, also alongside some fantastic women) was all the relationships I was able to take with me and to sustain with my lovely former colleagues. One of said colleagues has recently started a blog, which I am so excited about!! She was the maven of all things beauty-related in our office and I always loved to hear her take on things. Plus, she always had the best tips and knew the best deals! Now I can share her with all of you!

Here's her new blog where she shared all of her worldly wisdom on beauty products, fun items, great deals, and the best advice: Nouveau Cheap. Trust me, you're going to want to bookmark this one.

1 comment: