Sunday, March 8, 2009

Blogstalkers

Now I have to share another fun list: My Top Five Favorite Blogs to Stalk

1. Post Secret - If you don't know what it is, you need to find out. I've been a loyal stalker for years (though I've never participated, promise!) and I always celebrate/mourn the start of another week by checking out the latest Sunday Secrets.

2. Melissa McClure Photography - One of my favorite photogs! I previously mentioned my obsession for weddings...well that also leads to my obsession with following the blogs of wedding photographers. Melissa is awesome!! I love her style and the way her artistic eye catches such beautiful moments. Keep an eye out for yours truly to make a guest appearance sometime in the next month. :)

3. Cake Wrecks - Just plain good fun. But it will make you hungry. Big surprise that my faves are the ones with grammatical/spelling errors.

4. Smitten Kitchen - YUM! I love to eat, love to cook, love to watch my husband cook for me (almost as much as I like to watch him do all the dishes...but that's a rarity). Food is one of my greatest life-long passions. And Smitten Kitchen does me proud. Beautiful photos of beautiful food. I've also found some kick-ass recipes on here. They have all been a hit thus far!

5. Pink Is the New Blog - My favorite way to catch up on the latest celebrity sleaze after a long day. :) It's such a guilty pleasure.

Okay, no more lists for today! I'm off to spend some quality time with my dear hubby...I've neglected him long enough on our four-month anniversary! Time to celebrate in style...that's right, we're going to Home Depot!

1 comment:

  1. awww Jennie, you are so sweet :)

    I am absolutely addicted to Post Secret too! I also love Photoshop Disasters, check that one out!

    ReplyDelete