Friday, April 10, 2009

Trash the Dress!

I am a blog slacker and wholly apologize for it. I do have a long list of stuff I want to post about in the coming weeks so stay tuned! I promise I will try not to let life get in the way again (how dare it!). :)

In the meantime, I have to gush again about how awesome Melissa McClure Photography is. I blogged about her way back in one of my very first posts, but she's so badass she deserves another mention!

In keeping with my obsession with all-things wedding, I just couldn't resist getting my bridal gown on for one last time (at least, I think it's the last time...but if I can find another excuse, I will!). My husband and I met up with Melissa at a nearby winery for a post-wedding trash-the-dress photoshoot and had such a blast playing around with her. She's is an absolute pro and her work really speaks for itself. Okay, I could gush forever, but check her out (especially her post on us!) and see for yourselves! (And while I didn't totally "trash" my dress, it did get pretty dirty!)

http://melissamcclure.net/

And, just 'cause I can't resist, here's one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment