Thursday, April 2, 2009

Show Me the Money!

I'm a total nerd and love to read finance and money blogs. In case you share my same vein of dorkiness, here are my faves:

1. My Money Blog - I just like seeing how this guy invests and how he talks about it all over the Web. Actually, a very interesting read.

2. Get Rich Slowly - Lots of good articles relating to personal finance. I love reading this stuff! Learn a lot, too. :)

3. Make Love, Not Debt - A great "relationship finance blog," as the writer declares. Is it totally voyeuristic that I just like observing other people's money?

4. The Simple Dollar - The current entry about the evil costs of a honeymoon rings so true to me right now! I love what's written about it. It's so true!

5. Wise Bread - I fell in love with this one on the tagline alone: Living large on a small budget. I think that's my new personal motto. I've gotten some great ideas from this blog and just have fun reading it!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment